You want to add a maple taste to your meal? This maple dip recipe is what you are looking for!
Preparation time: 10 min
- 1 cup (250 ml) of ketchup
- ½ cup (125 ml) of vegetable oil
- ½ cup (125 ml) of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of lemon juice
- 1 branch of celery
- 1 shallot
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of parsley
- Garlic, to taste
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- Mix all the ingredients – but no mayonnaise – together with a food processor.
- If you want, add some mayonnaise to thicken the mixture.
- Serve with vegetables or Chinese fondue.