Maple flavored spicy & bittersweet chicken wings
Your guests will be charmed by these sweet and spicy chicken wings.
Preparation time: 80 min
Cooking time: 18 min
Total: 98 min
Suggested maple syrup
- 32 chicken wings
- ½ cup (125 ml) of maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons (90 ml) of balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons (90 ml) of olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves peeled, crushed and chopped
- ½ teaspoon (2 ml) of crushed chili
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cut the tip of the wings at the joint and discard.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients and add the chicken wings.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 450 °F (320 °C).
- Place the chicken wings in a roasting pan, cover with foil and bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 8 to 10 minutes. Adjust the cooking time, if necessary.