Next time, try a maple fondue instead of a chocolate one! Kids will enjoy for sure!
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Total: 20 min
Suggested maple syrup
- ½ cup (125 ml) of maple syrup
- 1 cup (250 ml) of fresh cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of cornstarch
- In a saucepan, bring the maple syrup to boil for about 5 minutes and add the cream.
- Take some of this mixture in another bowl, and add the egg yolk and cornstarch.
- Mix well, then pour into the maple syrup and cream mixture.
- Stir the fondue until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Serve with pieces of fruit, cake, bread or cheese.